Item No. 20439
G-Star 3301 Straight Shorts Lifft Denim
G-Star has taken their ever-popular straight-leg fit and cut it off at the knees, resulting in an effortlessly cool pair of shorts. The medium-aged denim has been manually brushed just enough so that they come to you already worn-in and perfect.
- Stylish and comfortable shorts that will hold up for ages and keep you looking good.
- Designer Features: G-Star leather logo tag on back right; embroidered “G-STAR” above back right pocket; metal “3301” tab on back right pocket; embroidered splashes on back pockets for subtle accentuation
- Silhouette: Classic straight-leg fit through seat and thighs; cuts off at the knee
- Wash: Indigo woven denim softly tinted and manually brushed on worn-in areas. Soft hand feel.
- Detailing: Damaging on pocket edges and fading for a real worn-in look; rolled up hem for a vintage feel
- Pockets: Classic five pocket style; two side pockets with coin pocket nestled into the right one; two pockets in back
- Fly: 3-Button
- Leg Opening: 16-inches
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, inside out & separately. Do not bleach. Iron medium temperature as needed. Dry clean okay, except trichlo. Do not tumble dry.
- Designed in Amsterdam.
· G-Star Jeans
· G-Star Shorts
· All G-Star