Item No. 69818
Nudie Jeans 110962
Nudie Jeans Hank Rey Recycle Dry
Our button-fly Nudie Jeans Hank Rey silhouette uses denim made from environmentally-friendly recycled cotton. This raw denim begs to be worn and not washed. Over time, your body will give this jean a unique character, formed by you into a second skin.
- Inseam: 34 inches (Length)
- Indigo is a living color. The more you wear and love your jeans the more beautiful they become.
- Designer Features: Nudie Jeans leather tag in rear and fabric logo tag on right back pocket
- Silhouette: Straight from the hip down to the knee where it tapers down slightly at the leg opening
- Wash: Raw, red cast denim with flat surface and evident crosshatch effect.
- Detailing: Nudie orange threads all over and orange back pocket embroidery. Organic trims and pocket lining. Copper rivets.
- Pockets: 2 in rear, 2 in front with 1 coin-pocket nestled into the one on the right
- Fly: Button
- Leg Opening: 7.9-inches
- Fabric Content: 12.5 ounce Turkish denim. 100% recycled cotton.
- Care Instructions: For best results, avoid washing for 3-6 months. Your jeans live your lifestyle. The longer you wear them without washing, the more character and attitude they get. When you do, wash inside out & separately. Machine wash warm, no bleach. For best results, do not tumble dry and stretch inseam to a perfect length while damp.
- Designed in Sweden. Made in Italy.
|More Nudie Jeans:|
· Nudie Jeans Jeans
· Nudie Jeans Regular Fit
· All Nudie Jeans