Tigerlily Bandhini Dress Raspberry
Bandhini is an intricate type of tie-dye and one meter of fabric can have millions (!) of tiny knots tied to form a unique dyed pattern. This modern take on a traditional exotic kaftans from Tigerlily makes a perfect beach cover-up or stand-alone dress that is culturally inspired.
- Detailing: Large scale engineered paisley embroidery; contrast hand dyed Bandhini neck binding, cuff and hem panels
- Fit guide: True to size; model is wearing a size 4
- Sizing Guide: 4/XS, 6/S, 8/M, 10/L
- Neckline: Open V-neck
- Sleeves: Full length bell sleeves
- Silhouette: Free-flowing; 23-3/4-inches from under arm to hem
- Fabric Content: 100% Viscose
- Care Instructions: Cold gentle hand wash using mild detergent, hang dry in shade. Do not rub, soak, bleach, or tumble dry. Cool iron on reverse side. Dry clean on gentle cycle.
- Designed in Australia