WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE
- Registration and Profile Information. When you create an account, place an order, or request stylist appointments, we ask you for your name, email address, phone number, payment information, billing and shipping address, demographic information, and other information you choose to provide.
- Payment Information. When you make a purchase, we will collect that payment card information. Depending on your chosen payment option, we may use a third-party service provider that handles payments for us and will receive your payment card information.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Service team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send us, and other information you may choose to provide. We may also record your calls with our Customer Service team to handle your inquiry and for training, research and product development purposes.
- Location Information. When you use our Services, we receive your general location information (for example, your internet protocol ("IP") address may indicate your more general geographic region).
- Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
- Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, purchases you make, and the dates and times of your visits.
- Information We Infer. We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on information we collect about you. For example, based on your browsing or purchasing activities, we may infer your purchasing preferences.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third-party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services. Please review your web browser's "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
We use your contact information (meaning email address, phone number, and billing and/or shipping address) for the following purposes:
- We use your billing and shipping address to process and deliver purchases, returns, and backorders, and to help prevent fraud.
- We use your email address and phone number to send you security alerts, shipping notifications, and other administrative messages, to provide customer support, and for marketing purposes, such as to send you information about products, promotions, surveys, news, and events that we think may interest you.
- We also use your email address to help you create, manage, and maintain an account on our Services.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.